TOURNAMENT & LEAGUE FEE PAYMENT
To expedite completion of registration, we recommend you make payment using PayPal/Credit Card to reserve a spot for your team(s). Please select, from the drop down menu below, your tournament/payment amount and click on the “Pay Now” button. You’ll be directed to our secured Paypal website account to process payment.
If you select Check/Money Order as your method of payment, please make the check or money order payable to CJ Paladins; mail payment to:
P.O. BOX 1842
Livingston, NJ, 07039
When making payment via check, send us an email to let us know to hold a space for your team(s). Upon receipt of your entrance fee, a confirmation e-mail will be sent along with a tournament package.
- Due to high demand, teams will be accepted on a First Paid – First Accepted basis with limited space available.
- A team is not considered registered until payment is received so please complete the payment process ASAP to guarantee a spot in one of our fun and exciting tournaments.
- Payment deadline is 3 weeks prior to event.
- Payment of the entry fee will not be accepted on the day of the tournament.
- Past tournaments have all been sold out many weeks/months in advance of the tournament.
Teams that must cancel for any reason are handled in the following manner. If notice is given 21 days prior to the tournament date, the team can request a full refund or can choose to apply the tournament fee towards a future tournament. If notice is given less than 21 days from the tournament date, the team shall forfeit their entry fee, unless a replacement team can be found. When a replacement team is found, the canceling team is responsible for paying the difference on the tournament entry fee, if a discount has to be given, in order to secure the replacement team.
Every effort will be made to ensure that the guaranteed number of games is played. However, the tournament organizers cannot be responsible for forfeits due to the negligence of another team. Forfeited games (if any) will count as part of satisfying the requirement for the games guaranteed for the tournament. Teams are not refunded for any games forfeited. Please note that game cancellations rarely happen.